Made in the USA, the Anvil Atlas is rapidly becoming a favorite among fly tying enthusiasts. Includes pedestal base and c-clamp! Beginner price, not a beginner vise. Features include stainless steel construction, 7/0 to 32 hook range, in-line rotary and lifetime warranty.
Other features include: Fully Reversible for left hand tiers
* Billet machined Aluminum C-clamp
* O-1 tool steel Jaws
* Stainless Steel Construction (440-c and 303 )
* Separate tying friction and spindle lock. T-Screw used ONLY to lock rotation.
* Tying friction adjusted by knob on end of vise to provide the smoothest feel during wrapping. Friction can be infinitely adjusted from total free fall to stable position holding.
* Rust free Teflon bushings retain smooth feel in harsh conditions.
* Included c-clamp And Pedestal base
* Long throw cam action lock up
* Finger pin can be located in any of four pre-drilled positions.
*Long finger pin with ball end for easy wrapping.